
"Simon, you're getting so big. Momma's going to have to buy you new pants (socks, shoes, jacket... the works)."
"Nemo is a little guy. Nemo is not a baby." (We watched "Finding Nemo" - it's changed our lives.)
My little baby boy is entering his last month as a 2 year old. These past few weeks, I've noticed HUGE changes in his behaviour. He's starting to make rational choices. He's learning to calm himself down to avoid consequences. He's starting to see and treat Claire like a person. He's constantly trying to please. He's telling jokes. He's becoming this delightful little being to have around the house. I think 3 will be good for us!
Claire, on the other hand, is getting her eye-teeth (all four poking away at her at once) and she's miserable. Poor thing!
I am soon going to have 6 1/2 months of bliss in my house without a 2-year old and then, Claire will transform into a crazy creature for a while.

1 comment:
Love that little guy!
Post a Comment