Simon's been walking around the house today saying that he's on holidays (little does he know that his life is a constant holiday). Trevor's off work for a week and we're heading east for some fun in the sun and some relaxing with Trevor's extended family.
I am super pumped.
This is our first family road trip with Miss Claire Berry and I'm curious how she'll sleep, eat and travel. She did well in Ottawa but, that was half her lifetime ago so, we'll see how things go this time.
Our little Mazda 3 is going to be packed sooo tight, we'll be nearly bursting. Good thing there's no IKEA to visit in the city we're headed to or we'd be in real trouble.
We finished the last of the cloth diapers in this cycle and, I won't be starting another cycle until we get back. I love my cloth diapers but, I'm excited to be a bit lazy for a while.
It's our anniversary on Friday and I can't think of a better way to spend it. I always like it when we can travel on our anniversary. That way, I can remember specific locations for specific years rather then have a jumble of restaurant nights out blurred together over the years.
It's also amazing what having 2 parents around can be like. I don't feel pulled in two directions all the time and both kids love the extra attention.
Happy summering to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment