Voting

Saturday, December 01, 2007

a little gaming cheer

One of my favorite Christmas season past times is playing games with friends and family. I find games a lot more enjoyable then all sitting around the TV watching a movie. When we play games, people's true colours come out. Competitive streaks, greed, shrewdness and sibling and spousal rivalries are all revealed. Hmmm, nothing like the Christmas spirit.
These are my Top Games.If you're looking for a good time with friends and/or family. I highly recommend any of these games!
(This ends my voluntary product placement segment. Hasboro - if you'd like to send me some advertising dollars, I wouldn't turn them down.)

4 comments:

Risk Club Guy said...

Thank you, I will ask Daygan. And thanks for your sympathy. She is getting better now, I can only hope she'll continue to.

joel said...

Great list!
But I'll have to add Bang! and Munchkin.

joel

Anonymous said...

good list but I'm disappointed that the marriage breaking "Kaiser" is not on your list! Looking forward to having a games night with you soon!

Amanda Franks said...

I love playing games too! One I think you might enjoy is Settlers of Cattan, it's kind of Risk like, and very very fun, you should try it!