Married on July 15th, 2006. Now, we're living our happily ever after...
Voting
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Blink
Maybe it's Simon's approaching birthday or maybe it's that he seems to be changing into a little boy right before my eyes. Either way, I need to capture this stage so that I can remember.
I also love that picture of Simon and Fergus! Adorable. Also, extra special that they were watching us leave. Simon was saying "hey, where's that fun guy going?". Fergus on the other hand was saying, "get out. Don't bring that wild toddler back into my domain!"- ha, ha!
3 comments:
I love that pic with the cat. It is so cute. Don't you love digital? You can take as many pictures as you want!
Love love LOVE that pic of Simon and Fergus. I bet they're plotting about how to escape.
I also love that picture of Simon and Fergus! Adorable. Also, extra special that they were watching us leave. Simon was saying "hey, where's that fun guy going?". Fergus on the other hand was saying, "get out. Don't bring that wild toddler back into my domain!"- ha, ha!
Post a Comment