Voting

Monday, November 21, 2005

Welcome here















I'd like to welcome you to a blog about Trevor and Jill's wedding plans. We'll see how regularly we can update this site. You'll hopefully be able to read all about our adventures planning a wedding and a life together. If you get a chance, please drop a comment so that Jill and I can know that you've been here.

12 comments:

John & Leah Boldt said...

Trevor, you are a stallion! That is fantastic! I am so pumped for you! haha! That is great you guys! Rock the Kashba! I'll keep checking the site!- jolly

Anonymous said...

Congrats Trevor and Jill! I was very excited to read your email announcement and hear about the upcoming wedding! Hope you guys have fun planning... - bob
ps- it was fun to see the labour day picture on your site! Next time we do that, you guys will be married!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trevor & Jill,
Congrats on the engagement! We were excited to hear you guys were finally taking the plunge~ hehe
All the best in the next few months of planning.
Jon & Tara

Unknown said...

You guys are awesome I can't believe that you made a blog! That makes me so happy. And Trevor I happened to have heard the story of how you proposed and yep good work. I'm favorably impressed. Congratulations!!

Scott Meunier said...

Hey! Scott Meunier here. I am glad to hear of your good news...congrats! Let me know when the festivities are happening, and I will see what's going down. I am another buddy's best man this summer, but you gotta go to a friend's wedding, right? Check out my blog on here if you want to know about my crazy life.

Congrats, Jill and Trevor.

ttyl

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when it was going to happen!! Way to go! Just think Jill your prayers have been answered in many ways: you got a great guy and Tilly will be your mother-in-law.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill and Trevor! Who gets two romantic weekends in a row!? I heard about Moose Jaw as well. I'm very happy for the both of you. Blessings on your wedding plans.

Anonymous said...

congrats on you engagement from Germany!! I am really happy about your news and I know well how it feels beeing engaged :-) So all the best and hope to read more of you. Be blessed - Jonas

Anonymous said...

Very impressive proposal, Trevor! What a great story! And good choice on the "yes", Jill. We wish you all the best and look forward with you to your big day. Enjoy the anticipation! Love from Laura, Ryan and Caleb

Anonymous said...

Congrats Trev & Jill! I had heard you were a real romantic, Trev, and this definitely confirms it! Corey will be duly impressed when I tell him about it. I'm very happy for you both, and hope you enjoy the wedding and marriage planning and preparation (truly, it can be fun!).
Love you both,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill and Trevor, we love our Jill at our high school and she sure has been happy; head over heels; head in the clouds the last few day. Trevor, your very imaginative and creative with your proposal and your choice of rings is out of this world! You both really rock!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the both of you.
I'm pleased Wascana was the setting for your engagement. Truly a honour for the park. I wish you both long lasting happiness.
Don ( www.WillowIsland.com )